Depending on the privileges defined by an administrator or group managers, the ability to manage labels is either available to all members, or restricted to group managers.
Labels are keywords formatted with the use of different colors which enable a specific meaning to be given to posts (e.g. a stage or a status).
Each group can have its own labels. They can be managed from the group management panel.
Add a label
- Click on the group's Settings icon
- Click on Manage labels
- Click on the + New button to create new labels
- In the window, Name your new label and choose a color
- Click on Create
Edit or delete a label
- Click on the pencil icon before a label to edit it
- Click on the trash icon before a label to delete it