Zapier lets you connect talkspirit to hundreds of other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Add an integration on talkspirit
First, you need to create the integration:
- Click the gear icon at the top of the left-hand navigation menu
- Click on the Integrations link
- Click Add next to the Zapier integration
- Select an existing group or create a new one
Create the connector on Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account if you do not have one yet.
Then configure your Zap:
- Select the service you want to connect as a "Trigger App" and configure this service.
- Select talkspirit as the "Action App". We only provide one action: "Create Post".
Confirm your integration on talkspirit
Once your Zap is ready on Zapier, you can validate your integration on talkspirit.
An API key is then provided to you to create the connector on Zapier.
Return to Zapier
At the account selection step, you must provide to Zapier the API key given in the previous step. You must then configure the correspondence between the fields of the service you are connecting to and a publication on talkspirit.
Your Zap must now work.
Is Zapier free ?
Zapier has a limited free trial version of its service. Paid plans offer greater functionality. Visit https://zapier.com/app/pricing for more details.
In addition, each service connected to Zapier may have its own commercial terms. For more information on pricing, consult each service's website.