OneDrive for business can be integrated with talkspirit to easily attach OneDrive files to messages posted within a group.
The OneDrive connector requires you to configure a OneDrive application. To configure a OneDrive application for the OneDrive file picker, follow these steps:
- Go to https://apps.dev.microsoft.com/?mkt=en-us#/appList
- Click Add an app
- Give the application a name (for example, the name of your organization)
- Click Add a platform of Web type
- In Redirect URI, enter the talkspirit URL of your organization (e.g. https://myorganization.talkspirit.com/)
- In the App ID, you can find the ID needed to configure the file picker
Only an administrator can enable the OneDrive connector for their team.
To enable OneDrive:
- Click the gear icon at the top of the left-hand navigation menu
- Click on the Files link
- Click on the Configure button
- Enter the ID of the OneDrive application you have configured
- Click on Activate
When you post a comment or a message, a OneDrive icon will now be displayed allowing you to open a file picker and choose OneDrive files to be attached to your content.