A contribution is a content shared by members within a group or to one or multiple users.
A contribution can be:
- a contribution: with a title, a content (which can include attached files).
- an event: with a title, a content (which can include attached files), a start and end date, a localization.
- a document: with a title, a content
- a file: from your computer or a Google document, a Onedrive document...
Other elements like labels can also enhance the contribution.
Visibility of the contribution
The visibility is defined by the recipients it is addressed to:
- In a group: all users in your team/organization can access the contribution, but only group members can be part of the conversation.
- In a private group: only group members can access the contribution and be part of the conversation.
- To one or several recipients: only designated members or recipients can access the contribution and be part of the conversation.
Share a contribution
To share a contribution, click on the chevron of a contribution then choose Share.
Editing a contribution
To edit a contribution, click on the chevron of a contribution then choose Edit. Only the author of a contribution can edit a contribution (if the co-edition is not enabled for the contribution).
Deleting a contribution
To delete a contribution, click on the chevron of a contribution then choose Delete. The contribution can only be deleted by its author or an administrator (if they can access the contribution).
Draft mode of a contribution
A contribution is automatically saved while it is being entered. If you leave entering your contribution to visit other areas, you can recover your draft by clicking on the Drafts link visible at the top right of the publication zone.
Clicking on this icon will cause a pop-up window to appear which allows you to recover one of your draft contributions.
Once a post is published, you can get the views count (how many users have seen it).
A post is considered as viewed by a user when it is displayed and viewed in the newsfeed or when the user likes or comments...